What is Biotin?
Biotin is a B vitamin that helps the body breakdown foods we consume. Biotin is a water soluble vitamin which means the body can t store the excess for later use. Instead, the excess biotin in our body are excreted in urine.
Put it simply, the body needs it. Without adequate biotin in the body, one could experience thinning of the hair, hallucinations, exhaustion, symptoms associated with the nervous system, tingling in one s arms and legs, and a whole lot more.
The Me First Living Difference
It is common knowledge that vitamin manufacturers cut corners by adding unnecessary additional ingredients during production. Me First Living is different and we have formulated the best Biotin supplement we think there is. Instead of adding unnecessary additional ingredients, we have come up with a biotin supplement that delivers on all front — Luscious hair, glowing skin, healthy nails, and a whole host of other benefits!
- Enjoy healthier skin, stronger nails and shinier hair with a daily biotin supplement.
- Today, health professionals recognize that s important for a large number of health reasons, many of which benefit both internal and external health.
- Me First Living Biotin Dietary Supplement was created to help combine these important vitamins into an easy-to-take capsule that everyone can enjoy. Our biotin supplement was designed to promote cellular energy production, which means it enhances skin, hair and nails by making them all stronger, healthier and more vibrant.
- Here are just a few reasons why it s imperative that you add a biotin supplement to your daily regimen
- Refreshes and revitalizes skin Strengthens hair and nails to prevent splitting and breaking Increases your metabolism Aids in weight loss Prevents skin damage from the sun s harmful rays!