- EYE-HEALTH NUTRIENTS DEDICATED TO SUPPORT OCULAR INTEGRITY – Ocu-GLO contains 12 different antioxidants that work together to support the nutritional needs of your dog and his or her eyes at the cellular level. Designed specifically for dogs, Ocu-GLO combines ingredients at optimal concentrations to support canine eye health. Never ignore eye and vision problems, give your dog veterinarian-recommended Ocu-GLO before vision issues arise.
- PROTECT VITAL CELLS IN THE EYE FROM OXIDATIVE DAMAGE – Antioxidant levels decline with age. Supplementation with eye-supporting antioxidants can provide optimal nutrition and protection to the eye structure, particularly for dogs at risk for ocular conditions. Scientifically-backed and formulated to protect canine eyes, this product is the only of its kind on the market. Produced in the US using the highest standards, they’re safe for use with other medications.
- NATURALLY SUPPORT YOUR DOG’S EYE HEALTH – Ocu-GLO works synergistically with your veterinarian’s health care plan to support your dog’s eyesight. Ocu-GLO is available as liquid GelCaps and Snip Caps for small dogs and as liquid GelCaps for medium to large dogs. If your dog has problems swallowing capsules, try wrapping them in a pill pocket or hiding them in wet food. They’re best taken whole so that the nutrients are delivered to the stomach for direct absorption into the bloodstream.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS, INCLUDING LUTEIN – Ocu-GLO capsules contain a perfectly-balanced blend of nutrients crucial for canine retinal and lens health. Dogs require a different balance of nutrients than humans, and Ocu-GLO was developed with this difference in mind. Our eye supplements for dogs contain familiar ingredients such as grapeseed extract, Omega-3 fatty acids, lutein and vitamins. With no added flavors, they’re suitable for all tastes. Pure, high-quality eye care just for dogs.
- LEADING, TRUSTWORTHY BRAND – Animal Necessity aims to help animals live healthier lives. Ocu-GLO is a global leader in canine vision support backed by scientific research. Board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists, veterinary medicine specialists and veterinary pharmacists developed Ocu-GLO. All active ingredients are pharmaceutical-grade, meeting strict animal supplement manufacturing guidelines, guaranteeing safety. Proud member of the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC).
Ocu GLO Vision Supplement for Med/Lg Dogs, Animal Necessity – Lutein, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Grapeseed Extract Support Optimal Eye Health & Vision in Dogs – Antioxidants for Canine Ocular Health – 90ct