- Selenium is a trace mineral that functions as part of an antioxidant enzyme called glutathione peroxidase, as well as being necessary for normal growth and proper utilization of iodine in the thyroid. Selenium, a partner in the fight against damaging free radicals, also supports the antioxidant effect of Vitamin E.
- DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing,taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Animal Derivatives , Artificial Colors or Flavors. , Citrus , Corn , Dairy , Fish , Gluten , Preservatives , Salt , Soy , Starch , Sugar , Wheat
- Number of Servings: 100 Servings
Selenium 100mcg Mineral Supplement to Support Cellular Heart Health, Once Daily Antioxidant, Gluten Free Defends Against Free Radicals (100 Tablets) by The Vitamin Shoppe