- An indirect antioxidant that provides long-lasting cell protection (targeted chemoprotection) from free radical damage for days after being consumed
- Activates the body’s natural detoxification enzymes
- SGS identified in 1992 by researchers at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- SGS thought to be the key factor behind the many health benefits attributed to cruciferous vegetables, including broccoli
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.
Thorne Research – Crucera-SGS – Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (SGS) Extract Supplement – 60 Capsules